Information & Communication Technology Strategy
Nsindo Consulting can help your business design an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Strategy that aligns with your organization’s overall Corporate Strategy.
Let Nsindo help you to think critically about how to best use Information and Communication Technology to further your business goals. We will do this through a planning process to create an ICT Strategic Plan to advance the potential of ICT to meet the opportunities for your business. The planning process will provide opportunity to reflect on your business, rejuvenate your passion and capacity in high quality ICT, and lay the groundwork for improved collaboration to better serve both your employees and customers.
More specifically, Nsindo can assist your organization with the following:
- Development of an Effective ICT Business Model through thorough analysis of your business
- Development of an ICT Strategic Plan aligned to your Corporate Strategy
- Produce a Comprehensive Technology Inventory through study of your existing technology
- Development of a High Level ICT Policy
- Development of a Business Continuity Plan
- Development of a Statement of User Requirements (SOUR) for your Business Systems